- Fuchsia Shoes (“FuchsiaShoes”, "Fuchsia", “we”, “us” or “our”) collects important customer information in order to enhance and personalize your shopping experience. This information allows us to communicate with our customers about our products, services and promotions.
- Phrases such as “you,” “your” and other similar expressions refer to our customers, or the specific users of this Site.
- For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (the “GDPR”) Fuchsia Shoes Inc. is the controller of personal information and responsible for our websites, including https://fuchsiashoes.com/
What information do we collect?
- We ask some basic information like name, email, phone number, mailing address and credit card information while registering or order processing.
- The information we collect form you may be used to reach out to your for surveys or promotion purpose.
- Like many websites we use cookie in order to give better site experience to our customers. Please refer “Do we use cookie” section for more detail
- If you have opted-in to receive emails from Fuchsia, we may send you periodic emails. You can opt-out any time if you would no longer like to receive any kind of promotional emails from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We don’t save credit card information. All sensitive data is transmitted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Also your personal information is contained behind secure network and is accessible by our limited number of persons who have special user access rights.
We use Google Analytics to improve our service, user experience and analysis how people use our website. Aside from the approximate location (IP address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, devince information, language.
Using Facebook as well as other Site connection methods (Like Adroll), we may utilize your personal data to better your individual user experience. we abide by all Facebook terms, policies and agreements. Your data is kept secure and no actions are taken on your behalf without prior permission.
Do we use “cookies”?
Data collection through google analytics and Facebook is use to advertise our potential customers using platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google Ad Words. This data may be aggregated with similar data collected from other users to help us improve Fuchsia Shoes products, services and our overall Site experience.
Access to information
You have the right to request access to information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply wiht your request, we may ask you to verify your indentity.
We will fulfil your request by sending you copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequence access request, we may charge you with administrative fee.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for Privasee to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We don’t sell , trade or transfer any of your information to any outside party. If we do that, we will first provide an advance notice, except as describe below. The term “outside parties” does not include Fuchsia Shoes Inc. It does not include our website hosting partners or any other party who assist us in operating our website. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.
However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to 3rd parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
Third party links
In order to serve you better, we may provide 3rd parties link to our website. These links will have their independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content
and of these links.
Changes to our policy
If we decided to change our policy, we will post those changes on this page. Policy changes will be applied only to data collected after the date of change. This policy was last modified on May 24, 2018.
Questions and feedback
If you have any question, feedback or comments, please send us an email to email@example.com.
You can also send us message by visiting our contact us page
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section.